POSITION TITLE: Director Strategic Accounts and Professional Service
POSITION DUTIES: Invisible Solutions has an opening for Director of Strategic Accounts and Professional Services. The Director is responsible for overseeing a team of engineers providing software implementation services to key OEM Partners (such as Oracle and SAP). The Director identifies technology needs, reviews technical expertise of team members and assigns tasks as required for successful project delivery. In addition the role is responsible for performing OEM project estimations, scoping, sizing, building project teams and overseeing them. In addition, Director will oversee software development services for major software vendors (including Microsoft and Salesforce) to ensure seamless integration of InvisibleCRM solutions with the major vendors’ programs and solutions.
REQUIREMENTS: Employer will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a closely-related field of concentration plus 2 year in job offered or related occupation.
Experience must include:
- Oversee team of engineers providing software implementation services
- Administration and customization of CRM Systems including Oracle Siebel, SalesCloud and SAP CRM
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Overseeing and managing geographically dispersed development teams
- Performing OEM project estimations, scoping, sizing, and building project teams
- Siebel CRM and Siebel Integration objects and components architecture
- Managing software implementation/integration projects with Oracle Siebel CRM and SAP CRM
JOB LOCATION:3400 Peachtree Road NE Suite 725, Atlanta, GA 30326
WHERE TO APPLY:Attn: Vlad Voskresensky 3400 Peachtree Road NE Suite 725, Atlanta, GA 30326