ROLE DESCRIPTION: Invisible.io is seeking a Marketing Analyst for our marketing team. The Marketing Analyst will work collaboratively with the consumer marketing team to identify data-driven insights, measure the impact of marketing efforts, and make proactive recommendations to improve performance and to meet business objectives and challenges. The analyst will use database querying, data manipulation and statistical analysis to provide critical business support to company leadership.
- Collaborate with internal marketing stakeholders to identify business objectives and provide analytics and insights to best achieve those objectives.
- Present insights and recommendations via written and verbal communications that can be understood by a broad audience.
- Manipulate data to create actionable insights which align to business objectives.
- Evaluate ongoing analytics and insights needs from stakeholders and implement reporting in automated business intelligence environment.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of marketing performance. Analyze and assess channel and regional level performance to inform optimization of marketing efforts. Provide historic and cross-channel perspective. Summarize learnings and make recommendations.
- Develop and maintain reporting of key macro-level metrics. Work to continually improve data and reporting structure.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math or related field
- 3 years of analytical and problem solving experience with attention to detail
- 1 year of experience in data query tools such as SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Business Objects
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Math or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Data warehouse experience and/or knowledge a plus (Oracle knowledge)
- Mapping skills a plus
- High level of interest in Marketing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated team player with strong work ethic
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Compensation: Hourly
- Employment Type: Full time
- Area of Position: Atlanta, GA
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, send your resume with the title of the role in the email subject line to: [email protected]