ROLE DESCRIPTION: Invisible.io is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the company’s product marketing activities, as well as corporate and marketing communications. The role requires an experienced professional with the ability to shape and direct the future marketing activities. The role is both tactical and strategic in nature, requiring the appropriate candidate to develop and execute a successful marketing strategy. The candidate should have strong track record in traditional and social media marketing activities, and automated marketing.
- Collaborate with the VP of Worldwide Sales and Marketing to develop and optimize a well-balanced and innovative marketing strategy.
- Be responsible for the generation, development and expansion in qualified leads for the commercial organization to convert into customers.
- Work closely with the commercial team to identify and interpret market dynamics influencing demands for new products and new assay development.
- Work with outside consultants where appropriate to develop and maintain a strong brand identity.
- Contribute to the planning, management and execution of future product and assay launches.
- Technical writing for external communication channels such as website content and technical/application notes.
- Oversee company’s automated marketing systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 or more years of experience, preferably with IT product companies
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM and marketing automation tools such as Pardot (preferred)
- Knowledge of brand strategy and application across channel, including local marketing
- Proven track record of achieving sustainable results
- Compensation: Hourly
- Employment Type: Full time
- Area of Position: Atlanta, GA
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, send your resume with the title of the role in the email subject line to: [email protected]